- These Terms of Service shall govern the sale and supply of downloadable eBooks through our website “jjambooks.com”, and the use of those eBooks.
- You will be asked to give your express agreement to these Terms of Service before you place an order on our website.
- Any statutory rights that you may have as a consumer are not affected by these Terms of Service.
In these Terms of Service:
- “we” means “jjambooks.com” and “us and “our” should be construed accordingly.
- “you” means our customer or prospective customer under these Terms of Service (and “your” should be construed accordingly);
- “eBooks” means those eBooks that are available for purchase on our website; and
- “your eBooks” means any such eBooks that you have purchased through our website (including any enhanced or upgraded version of the eBooks that we may make available to you from time to time).
- The advertising of eBooks on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” rather than a contractual offer.
- No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in these terms.
- To Enter a contract through our website to purchase downloadable eBooks from us. the following steps must be taken: [you must add the eBooks you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout, if you are a new customer. You must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; once you are logged in, you must consent to the terms of this document; you will be transferred to our payment service provider’s website, and our payment service provider will handle your payment; we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and we will either send you an order confirmation (at
which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order).
- You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order.
Our prices are quoted on our website.
- We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
- All amounts stated in these Terms of Service or on our website are stated [inclusive of VAT] OR [exclusive of VAT].
- You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the eBooks you order.
- Payments may be made by [any of the permitted methods specified on the website]
Licensing of eBooks
- We will supply your eBooks to you in the format or formats specified on our website, and by such means and within such periods as are specified on our website.
- Subject to your payment of the applicable price and compliance with these Terms of Service, we grant to your a [worldwide, non-expiring, non exclusive, non-transferable] license to make any use of your eBooks permitted, providing that you must not in any circumstances make any use of your eBooks that is prohibited
The “permitted uses” of your eBooks are:
- downloading a copy of each of your eBooks.
- making, storing, and viewing copies of your eBooks on [not more than 31 desktop, laptop, or notebook computers.
- making, storing, and viewing copies of your eBooks on [not more than 31 eBook readers, smartphones, tablet computers or similar mobile devices; and
- [printing [a single copy] of each of your eBooks solely for your own use).
The “prohibited uses” of your downloads are:
- The publication, sale, licensing, sub- licensing, renting, transferring, transmission, broadcasting, distribution, or redistribution of any eBook (or part thereof) in any format.
- The editing, modification, adaptation, or alteration of any eBook (or part thereof), and the creation of any derivative work incorporating any download (or part thereof).
- The use of any eBook (or part thereof) in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- the use of any eBook (or part thereof) to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly.
- [any commercia l use of any eBook (or part thereof)]; and
- the circumvention or removal of, or any attempt to circumvent or remove, the technological measures applied to any eBook for the purpose of preventing unauthorized use.
- You warrant to us that you have access to the necessary computer systems, media systems, software, and network connections to receive and enjoy the benefit of your eBooks.
- All intellectual property rights and other rights in the eBooks not expressly granted by these Terms of Service are hereby reserved.
- You must retain, and must not delete, obscure, or remove, copyright notices and other proprietary notices on or in any eBook.
- The rights granted to you in these Terms of Service are personal to you, and you must not permit any third party to exercise these rights.
- If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service, then the license set out in this Section will be automatically terminated upon such breach.
- You may terminate the license set out in this Section by deleting all copies of the relevant eBooks in your possession or control.
- Upon the termination of a license under this Section, you must, if you have not previously done so, promptly, and irrevocably delete from your computer systems and other electronic devices all copies of the relevant eBooks in your possession or control, and permanently destroy any other copies of the relevant eBooks in your possession or control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our disclaimer, please feel free to contact.
We control the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Book. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not in any circumstances:
- Publish, republish, sell, license, sub-license, rent, transfer, broadcast, distribute or redistribute the Book or any part of the Book.
- Edit, modify, adapt, or alter the Book or any part of the Book.
- Use the Book or any part of the Book in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the Book or any part of the Book to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly; or
use the Book or any part of the Book for a commercial purpose.
- You must retain, and must not delete, obscure, or remove, all copyright notices and other proprietary notices in the Book.
- The rights granted to you by this disclaimer are personal to you, and you must not permit any third party to exercise these rights.
- If you breach this disclaimer, then the license set out above will be automatically terminated upon such breach
- The Book contains information about natural remedies. The information is not advice and should not be treated as advice.
- You must not rely on the information in the Book as an alternative to Doctor’s advice. If you have any specific questions about any such matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional.
- Do not use herbal products of any kind if you are nursing, pregnant, taking medications or undergoing treatment for any medical condition without first consulting your health care professional.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information in the Book is correct, we do not warrant or represent its completeness or accuracy.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Book and the use of this Book.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
The information on this Book is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied Book makes no representations or warranties.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law; or
- limit or exclude any mandatory rights that you have as a consumer under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding provision; and
- Govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- Our content would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through our content shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
- We cannot guarantee that the information provided in this book is accurate, reliant, or complete. We are not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse of the content.
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
Content and information are intended to be used and must be used for the informational purpose only, it is very important to do your own analysis before making any decision. You should take independent medical advice, natural remedies from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on this book and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making any decision.
You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex, and must be used responsibly. People react differently to different remedies. Some herbs are contraindicated with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Further, some helpful herbs may be confused with harmful and/or deadly substances.
You are responsible for your own choices. This includes but is not limited to the ingestion, application, or other use of natural or herbal products or any poisonous, toxic, or allergenic substance.
Our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The third party registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks that feature in our Book are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in this disclaimer, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
By using our content, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Law and jurisdiction
The Terms herein will be governed by and drafted in accordance with the laws of United States without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
This document was last updated on November 18, 2021